Guidelines For Stay Well Stay In Paradise
Sanitation and Health Guidelines for Paradise Point Island Resort
The Health and Safety of our Team Members, Guests, and Partners is our number one priority at Paradise Point Island Resort
Here’s what you can expect while visiting Paradise Point Resort
- All high touch surfaces throughout the public areas will be sanitized hourly during peak periods
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in public areas throughout the Island.
- Lobby floors will be cleaned and sanitized during high traffic times.
- We are strictly enforcing our policy of no in-room gatherings.
- Guest and Team Member signage containing health and hygiene reminders are placed throughout the property.
- All activities and operations on the Island have been re-designed to follow local, state and national health and sanitation guidelines.
- Our Team Members have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to our local health department.
For Security to direct guests or colleagues’ w/symptoms:
COVID – CLINIC SAN DIEGO
301 B St. San Diego, CA 92101
Open 7 days a week 9A – 4P. No appointments required and offers all stages of testing from antibody testing (blood test) to symptom testing (swab) to verify if a carrier. Cost and insurance coverage to be verified by individual user
To report a potential outbreak or case:
County of San Diego Epidimiology Unit
GENERAL SANITATION AND HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately throw out that tissue. If you must, you should sneeze into the inner elbow of your arm.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds following a cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC SANITATION GUIDELINES
CHECK IN/FRONT DESK:
- High touch areas will be sanitized after each transaction to include credit card machines, pens, and counter areas.
- High touch areas in the lobby and arrival areas will be sanitized regularly.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Food-service surfaces, such as tabletops and counters, have specific disinfection procedures as per the food safety procedures and CDC recommendations.
- All cleaning products are labeled as per OSHA guidelines.
- All surfaces must be wiped and sanitized after each guest.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Door handles are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hard floor surfaces and trash receptacles are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- House and public phones are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Tables and chairs are wiped and disinfected daily.
- All amenities are sanitized before each use.
- All linen will be replaced after each use and laundered according to CDC requirements.
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizer station located at restroom exits.
- No stay-over services are provided to in-house guests unless stay extends past three days.
- Paradise Point uses only EPA approved, commercial chemicals, as per the CDC guidelines.
- All soiled linen will be bagged and removed from the guestroom individually.
- Housekeeping carts will be sanitized at the end of shift.